Wakilni’s back-office working hours are:
Monday to Friday 8am till 8pm, and Saturday till 6pm.
If you reach us outside the working hours, we will do our best to answer you, but otherwise the team will get back to you the following morning.
- Please allow the team between 20 to 30 minutes to answer your messages over WhatsApp. It usually takes us less time to get back to you!
When messaging, and especially when the message includes details about the orders, please avoid sending out long (and several) voice notes to avoid any missed details. It is preferable that you text message instead, or keep the voice messages concise.
- Your Piggy Bank will include collected amounts up to 48 hours from its preparation date. It takes us 2 business days to go through and process daily collected amounts. When you receive your cash box, please make sure to count the received amount on the spot.
- Wakilni will not be liable for any raised issues after receiving the signed copy of the receipt.
- If you face any issues related to your cashbox, please message us on the support WhatsApp group and allow the accounting team 24 hours to get back to you.
- Cash boxes are issued and dispatched after at least 50$ has been collected. If you require to receive your cashbox before, please inform us on the group and note that an extra charge of 5$ applies.
- If you require a pickup for your items, please inform us during the weekdays before 6pm and on Saturday before 5pm.
- It is advisable, after placing your orders on the portal, to message us on WhatsApp and inform us that you have a ready pickup, to speed up your order.
- We deliver your orders as received, we do not repackage or place waybills on them.
- If your items are fragile, please make sure they are properly wrapped and packaged. We do our best to handle fragile items properly.
- Please make sure to either place a waybill on your bag printed from the portal or to staple/stick a small note on the bag indicating your store’s name (if your bags are not branded) and your customer’s information.
- If you think your items require a car, please mention it on the support group 24 hours ahead of time.
- Make sure to add delivery fees to your collection amount. Example:
Your order is for 20$ & your delivery fee is 6.67$
You are charging your client delivery fees
The collection amount you specify should be 26.67$
When placing your order on the system, please make sure to keep the field “Delivery Payment Type” ”On Account”. If you change this field, additional fees would be collected to the collection amount.
Please avoid specifying time windows for deliveries outside Beirut as our drivers’ routes change on daily basis. Instead, please inform your customers that our driver will get in touch to coordinate the delivery time.